- Shared Harvest Food Pantry
Weekly Distributions around Butler County:
Wednesdays from 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm
– Faith Community United Methodist Church: 8230 Cox Road, West Chester 45069
– Camden Early Learning Center: 8263 US 7, Camden 45311
Thursdays from 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm
– Grant Early Learning Center: 415 Campbell Dr. Hamilton, 45011
– Middletown Early Center: 1516 1st Avenue, Middletown, 45044
– Fairfield Church of Nazarene: 1425 Niles Rd, Fairfield, 45014
- Hamilton Living Water Ministry
510 South Eighth Street, Hamilton, 45011
Mondays and Thursdays from 4:00pm-4:30pmButler County children under the age of 18 can receive free grab and go nonperishable dinner and breakfast. Only children will receive meals. (Children do not have to be with a parent to receive meals. Parents cannot be given meals to take home to children that are not present). Meals provided by UMC Food Ministry
- Reach Out Lakota Food Pantry and Clothing
6561 Station Road, West Chester, 45069
Phone Number: (513) 779-7515
Mondays 5:00 -7:00 PM
Wednesdays and Fridays 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
For residents of West Chester, Liberty Township and the Lakota School District; or famiies with children actively enrolled at Lakota Local Schools
- CDC Behavioral Health Services
2250 Pleasant Ave.
Hamilton, OH, 45015
Phone Number: (513) 868-1562 diga: “español”
Dr. Angela Ledgerwood (513) 868-4870 Medicaid only. Ages 12+ for therapy & ages 10+ for psychological evaluations (testing).
1239 Central Ave.
Middletown, OH 45044
Phone Number: (513) 737-1247 diga: “español”
Jannett Hernandez, LSW (513) 868-4870 Medicaid only. Ages 3 through adults.
- Mobile Crisis Team- Butler County:
1490 University Blvd, Hamilton, OH 45011
Phone Number: (513) 881-7180 (Spanish M-F 8am -4:30 pm) Other services 24/7: 1-844-4CRISIS (1-844-427-4747)
Responds to mental health crisis (community and office walk-ins) to all Butler County residents. We respond, engage, and link individuals and families to ongoing care (Therapy, Case Management, and Psychiatry)
- Grupo Oxford 45
Self help group with a focus on depression, alcoholism, and drug addiction.
2517 Grand Blvd Hamilton, OH 45211
Phone Number: (513) 614-8784 Carlos
Meetings: Monday-Saturday 8pm-10pm
- Willows Community Center
1155 A Chesterdale Dr. Springdale, OH 45246
Phone Number: (513) 813-6845
ESL Classes, Homework Help, Children’s Activities, Resident Council
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield Prenatal Clinic:
3000 Mack Road Fairfield, OH 45014
Phone Number: (513) 603-8769Reduced rates with excellent care. Accept Medicaid/ uninsured (no one turned away). Patients have access to social workers, nutritionists, interpreters, and all hospital resources.
- Primary Health Solutions (PHS)
Phone Numbers: (513) 454-1111
A non-profit, safety-net healthcare provider serving Southwest Ohio with centers in Hamilton, Fairfield, Middletown, Oxford, and Dayton. A comprehensive range of healthcare services, on a sliding-fee scale, available to all members of the community, regardless of income or insurance coverage.Onsite dental care to children in the public schools of Butler County.
- La Parroquia de Santa Julia:
224 Dayton St. Hamilton, OH 45011
Phone Number: (513) 895-6300
Hamilton: Sunday: 1:00 pm
- Legal Aid of Greater Cincinnati:
215 E. 9th Street Suite 200 Cincinnati, OH 45202
Phone Numbers: (513) 241-9400 and 1-800-582-2682Low-income residents of Brown, Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton, Highland, and Warren Counties. Variety of legal services, Spanish available.
- Paul Shonk
5103 Pleasant. Fairfield, OH 45014
Phone Number:(513) 407-0000
Immigration and Criminal Law
- If you are trying to locate someone who has been arrested or is in the process of being deported, the following resources may be helpful.
- ABLE: (866) 794-7281 (Spanish)
- Help locating detained family members. (Only serve northwest OH for more legal services).
- Butler County Jail: (513) 785-1106
In deportation process, people are typically sent here for a few days before being moved to an ICE detention center.